Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First days....

We've had a busy couple of days.... First day of school Monday for the Cody, Hannah, & Lucas. Dropped Rachel off today and her first day is tomorrow.  Sometimes I'm not sure how we got here. Time seems to go by more quickly than I'd like.  This is our 12th year of cyber homeschooling... there are days I think I have this figured out and others I think why am I doing this?

This year I did have it together enough to take pictures:



                               A senior, 7th grader, & 5th grader.


Dropping Rachel off this year was harder and easier at the same time. Last year was fraught with emotions and anxiety (on her and our parts). This 
year she was confident and excited. Me, I was proud! You see we planted with the harvest in mind and I can't wait to see what the Lord does in her life.

I was not on the ball enough to get a picture of Rachel at school. I did however find this picture from nineteen years ago. Nineteen years ago
I never in my wildest dreams thought about the time when I would drop this sweet babe off at college.



Here's to a fantastic new school year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment